Easter; a word derived from a pagan goddess of Spring and fertility for Christians, is a serious holy day dealing with issues of life and death; a day to celebrate the day Jesus arose from the dead after the Crucifixion.
In every country, families celebrate according to their traditions. Some of the most common are:
- Colorful eggs
- Easter Bunny
- Baskets of treats
- Home decoration
Unlike the yoking of Christmas and Hanukkah, Easter and Passover are festivals of equal importance. Side by side, they bring to light the deep structures of both religions. The Jews celebrate the liberation of the Hebrew people from the slavery of Egypt.
Spring cleaning and Easter /Passover
The Easter/ Passover tradition has the calendar adjusted to ensure that the holiday is celebrated early in the Spring due to its ancient first appearance. In short, Easter and Passover were destined to coincide time and again; Spring season.
- Both celebrations emphasize history.
- In both, nature and history converge with a resounding message of hope. The renewal of nature that comes with Spring amplifies the promise of redemption embedded in the historical events being commemorated.
Why Spring cleaning?
- To prepare for the Easter /Passover celebration which requires a clean surrounding after the accumulated dust in a previous season.
- To avoid the annoying allergies that come with the season.
- To keep the house as comfortable, clean, and dry to receive guests.
In summary, it is recommended to perform a deep Spring cleaning and keep the house clean for the holy celebrations.
How Keen Maids can help you to celebrate your Easter /Passover
When it comes to Spring cleaning, there is a whole lot to be done and done the right way. It is important to plan and make sure that your home looks clean and tidy so that it leaves a good impression for your celebration activities.
We make sure that the Easter /Passover celebration is one to be remembered because we are dedicated and committed to giving you the best.
We make the environment conducive, beautiful, and favorable to the health of your family, friends, and guests.
Do not think about it anymore; book your Spring cleaning this month of April and give yourself and family a healthy environment to enjoy the beauty of the Holy Easter/Passover tradition.