What are your priorities concerning order and cleanliness in your home?
How important is it to keep your home free of germs, mold, dust, and fungus?
Do you have the time and desire to attend to the constant cleaning, order and maintenance needs of your home?
We know that each household has specific needs that depend on the number of people, the use of spaces, the size of the house, the activities and level of order in the family. But in every home, there is something that cannot be missing, and that is good periodic cleaning.
At Keen Maids, we have understood that to keep your home clean, healthy and organized, it’s necessary to do what we call “cleaning maintenance” and we can help you with this.
How often is cleaning maintenance performed?
It’s all up to you to decide, but we do understand that it differs from person to person and that is why most of our customers request the following frequencies:
- Every two weeks (more usual)
We adjust to your availability, budget and needs.
Our cleaning maintenance routine includes:
- Dusting and cleaning surfaces and furniture.
- Dusting of ceiling fans and lamps.
- Cleaning of windowsills and dusting of blinds.
- Vacuuming and mopping of floors.
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpet.
- Cleaning of showers, toilets, bathtubs, and sinks.
- Cleaning of furniture surfaces in bathrooms, chrome accessories and mirrors.
- Removing of garbage in all areas.
And in the kitchen:
- Cleaning cooktop.
- Cleaning fronts of cabinets.
- Cleaning sinks.
- Polishing stainless steel appliances.
What will you achieve by performing regular cleaning maintenance?
- Avoid dust and dirt.
- Keep the house healthy for you and your family.
- Avoid damages caused by humidity or lack of maintenance.
- Make everyone live in a clean and orderly environment.
Are you having doubts? We are a call and a text away from you, and we will gladly show up, and clear your doubts.
Wait no more, contact us today to schedule your cleaning maintenance for your home.